The big artificial and recreational lake in west Asia

 Chitgar Lake is an artificial and recreational lake located in the north of Chitgar Park, in northwestern. Also known as the Lake of the Martyrs of the Persian Gulf, this complex has a total area of around 250 hectares; 130 hectares across the lake and 120 hectares on its coastal zone and resorts.About 80% of the lake’s water comes from Kan Creek, and the remaining 20% comes from central areas and surface runoffs of the district.