Takhte Jamshid Pharmacy opened it’s door in Tehran in the year 1345. At opening the personnel included 6 pharmacists and 102 support staff. It was located at the intersection of Takhte Jamshid street and Hafez road. The pharmacy was on the first floor and in the lower floor was “qasr ayeeneh” or “Palace of Mirrors” where perfumes and women’s beauty supplies were sold. In 1354 a second location under the name of “Dastue” was opened across Park Mellat and next to the Chattanooga Cafe. This new location was a full pharmacy as well as a department store with optical, beauty, toy… departments. After the revolution is was transformed into a center for hand crafts of Iran. Dostue closed it’s doors after 40 years of service in 1393. Dr. Ramezanali Ghassemi was the founder the Takhte Jamshid pharmacy, he is currently 103 “years young”.